Saturday, May 7, 2011

Unknown

Prologue
Derik was pacing franticly in the hospital lobby. There was only one other person, and he didn’t want to talk to him right now. He glanced down at his white Casio watch, and it read 11:50 pm.
            “Uggghh,” Said Derik,” Come on how long does it take for the doctor to get the baby?”
            “Son,” Joe said as he looked over the top of a PEOPLE magazine.
            “What,” Derik groaned as he went over and stood in front of the red lobby chair his father was sitting in.
            “It is going to take a while. You just need to relax. You know, your mother was in the hospital for 5 hours before you were born.” Joe responded
            “Yah, well, I hope it doesn’t-“
            “Derik” An obnoxious voice chimed in.
            “Yes!” Derik said as he turned and stared right into the nurses’ blue eyes.
            “Your wife wants you at her side. She wants you there when the twins are born,” said the nurse.
            “Twins?” Derik said.
            “Yes, I’ll explain on the way. Your wife is going to have a fit if you don’t hurry up.” The nurse replied.
            Derik stood up and followed the nurse pass the double doors and headed towards room 200.
CHAPTER 1
The Dream
                        Where are they I thought as I opened the Maternity doors. They have to be here somewhere. I was about ten cradles in when I way it a baby girl and in the cradle next to her was another baby girl. My arms moved faster than my Brain could register. I picked them up and started running out the Maternity doors. I had just started running down the hall.
BANG!! A bullet was fired and whizzed right past my left ear. Come on come on almost there. I opened the hospital doors and leaped into the air.
BANG!! This time the bullet hit me right below the neck. I drop the little girls.
NO!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
            “Tyler wake up?” Kaitlyn said as she shook me a wake.
            “Huh, what?” I say as I yawned.
            “You were dreaming. Now tell me what you were dreaming about.” Kaitlyn asked with a don’t try and hide it voice.
            “Uhhhh…Uh…Vampires.” Tyler lied.
                "Tyler, I know vampires don’t scare you. Don’t lie to me. You tried to pull that one on me last week. It worked till we saw that Vampire movie and I was scared and you weren’t.” Kaitlyn said. 


CHAPTER 2
ASHKAY
            “Class,” Mrs. Gines said,” Will you please pull out your Geometry homework.”
            Kaitlyn opened her white binder to pull out her homework when she saw the door open. In walked a boy with dark red hair and deep green eyes. He was in a black t- shirt and deep blue jeans.
            “Class, this is Ashkay Loomen. I want you to make him feel welcomed. There is an empty desk next to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn, will you please stand up.” Mrs. Gines said.
            Kaitlyn stood up and Ashkay walked down the aisle to the desk next to Kaitlyn. After Kaitlyn finished her math worksheet she caught Ashkay staring at her. She turned and looked him deeply into his green eyes. Kaitlyn felt her face turn bright red as he winked at her. Kaitlyn quickly turned her face back into her book. When the bell rang Kaitlyn was the first one out of the classroom. For once in the entire year she didn’t want to stay in the class room. Kaitlyn ran through what was a jungle to get to her US History class. When Kaitlyn sat in her desk the bell rang. Two seconds after the door closed with a thud. Fog started spuing out of Mr. Blackwell’s desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment